JEE Advance 2021 is most likely to be postponed which is right now scheduled to be held on 3rd July 2021. As of now Ministery of Education and NTA has decided to call off the scheduled examination of JEE Main April attempt due to steep increase in Covid cases & No. of Deceased person due to this. Many state Govt. has decided to impose partial lockdown in their states involving night curfews, ban on any sort of public events, gyms, cinemas, pubs etc.
Best Books and Test Series for JEE MAIN 2021
We already had written about the postponement of JEE Main 2021 April attempt and the same happened. Govt. is very much concerned about the youth’s health as they are the most low on the priority list of Covid vaccination drive in India as well as they are the the future of Indian Economy.
As per the the prevailing situation of Covid, Govt.is not likely to hold any Exam with such a huge number of applicant risking their life. So it is our wise advice to prepare for the exam wisely and smartly.
So its better to prepare for the JEE Advance 2021 now, as you may not get enough time just before the exams, as two more JEE Mains are scheduled to be held before it. And due to the delay in academic calendar the Exams and afterwards counselling will be done as soon as possible, after the situation stablises so as to maintain it.
Best Strategies for Percentile increase in Upcoming JEE Mains 2021
- Get your remaining concepts clear with regular evaluation
- Give a Major Test per day
- Get the previous year questions of IITJEE solved (IMP*)
- Learn CHEMISTRY NCERT by Heart
- Give youself a good sleep of atleast 6-8 hrs per day
- Don’t hesitate asking questions to your teacher( or you can ask it in the comment section and we will get back to you)
- Take a good Test series of some reputed institute excluding in which you are enrolled.
Books you Should solve before JEE Advance
Previous year papers
42 years Chapter wise Questions
Best Illustrated Questions