In modern day also , shayari is just a fantastic literary method to express someones idea in a very beautiful way. In the last decade Shayari is yet again gaining popularity with the advancement in internet in technolgies, Specially URDU SHAYARI During 90s & 2000s Shayari had lost its original form but now its real and original essence is again gaining its lost fame. Famous Shayars like Rahat Indori, Munnawar Rana, Wasir Badra, Faiz Ahmed faiz, Wasim barelvi and many more.
Get Full IPL info and Match Prediction(EXCLUSIVE)
¶kitne aish se rahte hoñge kitne itrāte hoñge
jaane kaise log vo hoñge jo us ko bhāte hoñge¶
⇒Best Urdu Shayari Books in hindi to read:-
- It is one of thye best books for beginners to start reading Urdu Shayari
- Its a collection of shayari written by Wasir badra
“ujāle apnī yādoñ ke hamāre saath rahne do
na jaane kis galī meñ zindagī kī shaam ho jaa.e”
- Its the 1st book by Sahir Ludhianavi
- In 1958, it was converted into Hindi due to its high demand
- Talkhiyan means bitterness is a really very much heart touching and connected to real world.
“talḳhiyāñ rah jā.eñgī lafz-e-vafā rah jā.egā
darmiyāñ iḳhlās ke phir ik ḳhalā rah jā.egā”
Mere Dil Mere Musafir
-Faiz Ahmed Faiz
- This book depicts verious incidents of Faiz
- He loved Life and happiness so his most works are based on these only.
“kareñ ruḳh nagar nagar, kā
ki surāġh koī paa.eñ
kisī yār-e-nāma-bar kā
har ik ajnabī se pūchheñ”
Chaand pagal Hai
- One of the best work of Dr. Rahat Indori
- Many poets and shayars suggest this wonderful book to read
“roz tāroñ ko numā.ish meñ ḳhalal paḌtā hai
chāñd pāgal hai añdhere meñ nikal paḌtā hai”
Mai Jo Hun
- Jaun Eliya is one of the most underrated Writer.
- Many of the couplets of this book , he recited in his days and gets accredited
“maiñ jo huuñ ‘jaun-elia’ huuñ janāb
is kā behad lihāz kījiyegā”
- Munawar Ranna is the person who brought the Sentiments of Love and affection between a Mother and a child in the Shayari World.
- He wrote many couplets , and one of the most famous is –
“kisī ko ghar milā hisse meñ yā koī dukāñ aa.ī
maiñ ghar meñ sab se chhoTā thā mire hisse meñ maañ aa.ī”
Edited by- Nilabh Ashk
- This book contains the beautiful and flowless style of writing.
- Ghalib’s way of inserting emotions and feelings in shayari to the next level.
“tum apne sikwe ki baatein na khod ke pucho
Hajar karo mere dil se ki usme aag dabi hai