Are you a New voter?
Wanna vote this Election?
Want an Identity Card accepted all over?
Here I am with a full step-by-step process for making Voter id Online!
Step:2 Click on Login/Register
Step:4 Fill the required fields and click Register
Step:5 Click On Fresh Inclusion/ Enrollment
Step:6 Select I reside in INDIA
Step:7 Select your State and Go to Next
Step:8 Fill all the required Fields and go to preview and then submit
Documents to be Uploaded-
Following documents are needed while applying for an election or voter ID card –
1. Address proof
2. Age proof
3. Passport size photographs
4. Recent Photograph (JPG/JPEG)
5. Signature (JPG/JPEG)
For Address proof one may provide any of the following documents:
– Mobile telephone bill
– Land phone bill
– Water bill
– Electricity bill
– Property tax receipt
– Bank statement
– Ration card
– House Lease/Rental agreement
– LPG receipt
– Driving license
– Identity cards given by the employer
– Any of the alternative documents prescribed by Election Commission for identity proof.
For age proof one may provide the following documents(if between 18 to 21 years):
- Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authority or district office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths or Baptism certificate;
- or Birth certificate from the school (Gola. / Recognized) last attended by the applicant or any other recognized educational institution;
- or if a person is class 10 or more pass, he should give a copy of the marksheet of class 10, if it contains date of birth as a proof of date of birth;
- or Marksheet of class 8 if it contains date of birth;
- or Marksheet of class 5 if it contains date of birth;
- or IndianPassport;
- or PAN card;
- or Driving License;
- or Aadhar letter/Card issued by UIDAI